Tart, fruity, sweet and delightfully refreshing. Making this drink is as simple as it gets: you will need lemonade, Big Hibiscus Iced Tea, filtered water and ice. This unexpected Arnold Palmer recipe makes about 4 glasses, but can easily be tweaked for larger batches. Sip this Big Hibiscus Lemonade with loved ones on a hot summer day, or enjoy it all to yourself for a luscious treat using the Cabernet of teas.
- Big Hibiscus Iced Tea
Big Hibiscus Lemonade Recipe
- In a brewing vessel, pour 12 ounces of filtered water just off the boil (212℉) over 1 quart-sized iced tea sachet.
- Steep for 5 minutes, then discard sachet.
- Fill cups with ice, then fill them about halfway with lemonade.
- Pour Big Hibiscus over the lemonade to fill the glass.
- Stir to incorporate and enjoy.
- When choosing the lemonade to use for this recipe, consider how much acidity you prefer in relation to sweetness.
- For an elevated presentation, place lemon slices in the bottom of each glass and muddle them with simple syrup or a bit of white cane sugar. Fill the glass halfway with sparkling water and then top off the other half with Big Hibiscus.