A refreshing rainbow of flavor and just in time for Pride Month. Enjoy our newest summer iced tea, Blackberry Jasmine, in a double steeping of love and inclusivity. A dazzling sapphire blend of premium Jasmine Silver Tip tea, sweet blackberry, orange peel, and mango. The beauty of butterfly pea flower naturally makes it a brilliant blue and tastes unnaturally delicious.
- Immersion Blender
- 2 Squeeze Bottles
- 2 sachets of Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 200 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 200 ml 2% Milk
- 50g Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Simple Syrup
- Plant Based Red Food Coloring
6 to 8 servings
- Cut brick of cream cheese into small pieces and place into a blending bowl.
- Add 200ml of heavy whipping cream and 2% milk.
- Add 50g sugar and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Using the immersion blender, whip 3 minutes until all ingredients are fully blended together into a consistent liquid.
- Pour into squeeze bottles filling them 2/3 full. Store remaining in airtight container to use later (up to 3 days).
- In one squeeze bottle add 10-15 drops of the red food coloring and shake until the liquid becomes a consistent pink color.
- Steep 1 quart of Blackberry Jasmine using 2 sachets for double strength.
- Using a 12 -16 oz Collins Glass, fill with ice.
- Add 1 oz of simple syrup and fill glass up to about 2 inches from the top with Blackberry Jasmine and stir.
- Starting with the white (uncolored) squeeze bottle, begin squeezing in a circular motion until a solid layer of the float is formed.
- Follow the same process using the red colored squeeze bottle.
- Drink as is, or stir together to enjoy a milk shake like experience.