Start your week off on a strong note with a Blueberry Matcha Superfood Smoothie! This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, greens, probiotics, protein, and fiber -- and you better believe it is delicious too! Keep reading for the recipe. Recipe (Makes 2 Smoothies)
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Products Blueberries in 100% Blueberry Juice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (or more) coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 large handful of roughly chopped fresh kale
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pour contents of can (berries AND juice) into a blender. (Optional: reserve a spoonful of blueberries for topping the smoothie.)
- Add yogurt, chia seeds, kale, maple syrup, and Matcha.
- Blend on high and add in coconut milk and ice cubes until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and adjust sweetness, if needed.