Inspired by the last of the endless summer weddings and the fashion choices they provoke, this sunset-colored cocktail is brimming with tropical flavors and good cheer. The perfect transition between summer and fall. And beach to couch.
- 2oz white rum (We used Casa de Magdalena)
- 1oz Endless Summer concentrate
- 1oz pineapple juice (fresh preferred)
- ½ oz grenadine
- Steep one sachet of Endless Summer in one cup of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Discard sachet and let cool to room temperature.
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an Amarena cherry.