Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh Malted Milk is an elevated twist on a classic childhood favorite. Served over ice, this decadent and delicious beverage has notes of shortbread and crème de menthe with a hint of orange.
- 3 teaspoons loose leaf Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh (or 5 sachets)
- 4 teaspoons malted barley powder
- 12 oz. milk of your choice (we prefer 2%)
- 4 ½ teaspoons simple syrup
- For Tea Concentrate, steep 3 teaspoons loose leaf Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh or 5 sachets in 7 oz. of boiling water for 10 minutes. Strain and discard leaves, set aside tea concentrate to cool.
- For malted milk, mix 4 teaspoons of barley powder in 12 oz. milk of your choice.
- Combine simple syrup, Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh concentrate, and malted milk in a shaker tin with ice and shake until cold and frothy. Pour into your glass of choice and enjoy.