This shaken number has it all—tart from fresh lemon juice, sweet from cherry liqueur and round from our Red Nectar blend.
Red Nectar Concentrate:
- 7 sachets or 11 teaspoons Red Nectar
- 16 ounces filtered water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 ounce Vodka (optional, lengthens shelf life)
- 2 oz Red Nectar tea reduction*
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/4 oz cherry liqueur (recommend Clear Creek Cherry)
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- Edible flower or lemon wheel for garnish
- In a heat-proof container, add tea sachets or loose tea and then top with 16 oz of water off the boil. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea sachets or strain out loose tea, and add sugar. Stir until dissolved and let cool.
- Optional: add vodka to lengthen shelf life. Bottle, date and refrigerate. Keep for 2 weeks without vodka, 3 weeks with vodka.
Combine all ingredients into an ice-filled shaker tin and shake for 10 seconds. Strain and serve up in a coupe glass.
Garnish with an edible flower or lemon wheel.