Cool down with this easy 3-step recipe for Smith Iced Tea Popsicles created by pastry chef Karlee Flores of Olive & Artisan. Whether you choose Big Hibiscus Iced Tea (pictured) or Exceptional Black Iced Tea, these iced tea pops are sure to bring the wow-factor to your next summer gathering. For even more inspiration, check out our iced tea recipe guide.
Smith Iced Tea Popsicles
- 2 cups of Smith Teamaker Iced Tea, brewed
- 1 cup of ginger ale
- 1/4 cup of simple syrup
- White Chocolate drizzle*
- Follow brewing instructions for 1 sachet of Smith Iced Tea
- Combine Smith Iced Tea, ginger ale and simple syrup together and stir to incorporate.
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Just before serving, drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
*To make White Chocolate drizzle: combine 1 cup white chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons coconut oil into a non-stock or heavy bottom sauce pan over low heat, stirring frequently until chocolate is completely melted. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes before drizzling over popsicles.