Lemon Sour Black
Tequila and Lemon Black iced tea come together for this fantastic and simple cocktail that’s filled with flavor and wonderfully delicious. The perfect adult beverage for any occasion any time of year. As an added bonus, Lemon Sour Black is easy to make into a pitcher drink for summer parties.
- 2oz Añejo Tequila (we used Altos)
- 1oz Lemon Juice
- 3/4oz Lemon Black simple syrup*
- 1 tsp of Guava Marmalade
- 1 pinch of Urfa Biber
- Salt for rim and dried citrus for garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake and double strain into a salt rimmed tumbler filled with ice.
- Garnish with a piece of dried citrus.
Lemon Black Simple Syrup:
- Steep one sachet of Lemon Black iced tea in 5oz of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove sachet and add cool water to return to 5oz total liquid.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Let cool before using and store in the fridge.