Lord Bergamot Hot Chocolate
There's nothing quite like curling up with a warm cup of hot chocolate. This tea-infused version was crafted by our social media wizard, Nicole Lisson, who steeps her Lord Bergamot in whole milk before whipping up a cup of cocoa.
1 sachet Lord Bergamot or 2 tsp loose tea
1 cup whole milk
1 ounce of 75% dark chocolate
1 1/2 tablespoon of raw cocoa powder
1 teaspoon maple syrup
- In a pot over medium-low heat, bring whole milk and Lord Bergamot tea to a slight simmer.
- Turn off heat and let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the infused milk mixture and pour back into the pot over medium-low heat.
- Add dark chocolate, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Stir until chocolate is melted and everything is incorporated.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with a dollop of whipped cream or marshmallows.