A festive spin on the popular classic. Awake to a merry gathering of delicious and highly sought-after black teas with a cheerful touch of rosemary, black currant, and a pinch of cassia. Whoa, Tannenbaum.
- 1 sachet Morning Light
- Steamed half and half, with more air than latte milk
- 2 tsp. of simple syrup
- 3 drops Charred cedar & currant bitters (Made by Bitters Lab; other bitters flavors may work well too)
- Using a seasoned 4 oz. whiskey glass, steep 1 Morning Light sachet in approximately 50mL water just after boiling.
- Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove sachet and add water up to 75mL.
- Stir in 2 tsp. of simple syrup.
- Add steamed half & half to rim.
- Place three drops of the bitters on the foam, swirl around lightly with a spoon and enjoy.