We've crafted a delightful twist on a holiday favorite, a slightly tart, deep ruby red cup of warming goodness, that everyone is sure to love!
- Merry Maker’s Concentrate*
- Spiced apple cider
- Sugar (to taste)
- Optional: For a boozy punch, add your favorite liquor. We’re particularly fond of Bourbon.
- Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with water just off the boil in 250ml (1 cup). Add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water. Result is a 2x concentrate.
- In a saucepan, combine equal parts Merry Maker’s Punch and spiced apple cider
- Bring to a boil
- Add sugar to taste
- Keep warm on low and serve warm
- For boozy option, add the liquor when the pot is on low