Move over Mimosas and Bloody Mary's, breakfast has a new favorite cocktail, Sunrise Sangria. A combination of Darjeeling Sunrise, rounded out with fresh stone fruit and Sauvignon Blanc — a refreshing fruity cocktail that tastes like sunshine in a glass.
- 120ml simple syrup
- 500ml single strength Darjeeling Sunrise
- 1 bottle of Crnko Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 yellow peaches
- 2 white nectarines
- 2 apricots
- Mint for garnish
- Slice peaches, nectarines and apricots and put into pitcher.
- Add wine and macerate gently with a cocktail muddler.
- Add simple syrup and tea.
- Mix and cover.