This elegant tea-infused cocktail crafted by Los Angeles-based bar stars, Cocktail Academy, draws inspiration from the subtle floral notes and rich complexity of our limited-edition Valentine's Day blend Lover's Leap—a delicate, fragrant marriage of high grown Ceylon tea from Lover’s Leap Tea Estate, coupled with pink rose petals, hand-sorted chamomile petals and subtle citrus flavors.
- 2 oz Lover's Leap infused whiskey
- .50 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 1 dash Absinthe
- 1 dash Peychaud's bitters
- Combine all ingredients into an ice-filled mixing glass and stir for 6-10 seconds
- Strain into a rocks glass over 2x2 ice cube
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a light pinch of Lover's Leap (optional)
To Make Lover's Leap Infusion:
- Sachets: Add three sachets of Lover's Leap into your choice bottle of whiskey and let infuse for 24 hours. Strain out tea sachets and rebottle.
- Loose: Add 3 tbsp of Lover's Leap into your choice bottle of whiskey and let infuse for 24 hours. Remove leaves through a fine mesh strainer and rebottle.