Bungalow Crème Caramel Latte
An achievement of latte perfection in balancing Darjeeling teas with the sweetness of caramel, now available as a Bungalow Crème Caramel Latte Kit online for you to enjoy at home.
Bungalow Crème Caramel Latte Recipe
(Makes a 12 ounce latte)
- 2 sachets of Steven Smith Teamaker Bungalow Tea
- 7 ounces of freshly boiled water
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Recchiuti Burnt Caramel sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 ounces of steamed or warmed milk
- 1 pinch of Jacobsen’s Sea Salt (optional)
- Steep 2 sachets of Bungalow tea for 5 minutes in freshly boiled water; cover to keep hot.
- Add Recchiuti Burnt Caramel Sauce to tea.
- Add sugar and stir until caramel and sugar are dissolved.
- Steam or warm milk.
- Top beverage with the steamed or warmed milk.
- Add a small pinch of Jacobsen’s Sea Salt (optional) and enjoy!