House Black Tea Latte
Our new English breakfast latte is made with our spoon-bending No.18 Brahmin tea blend, lightly sweetened and topped with fresh lemon zest and cocoa powder. For best results, pair with a shortbread cookie. A perfect indulgence for fall weather.
- 2 Sachets of Brahmin
- 5/8 oz. Simple Syrup
- Warm or Steamed Milk
- Powdered Cocoa
- Lemon Zest
- Steep 2 sachets of Brahmin for 5 minutes with water just off the boil.
- Remove sachets and water back to 5oz with hot water.
- Add 5/8 oz of simple syrup.
- Steam or warm milk and fill to 12oz.
- Dust with powdered cocoa
- Add lemon zest to your liking