Red Nectar Recipes
Cederberg Coconut Cappuccino
- 3 sachets of Red Nectar
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Cream
- 3/4 c. Milk
- Steep 3 sachets of Smith Teamaker Red Nectar in 5 oz. hot water (just off boil) for full 5 minutes, agitating sachet in water often to promote strong extraction. Remove sachets, squeezing out all liquid.
- Mix coconut cream into milk. Stir until mixed. Steam mixture, moving steaming wand up as you progress to get a dry and foamy milk foam.
- Pre-warm glasses. Whiskey-style glasses work great. Add 2-3 oz. tea concentrate and then top with 2-3 oz. of dry foam from milk and coconut cream mixture.
- 1 sachet of Rooibos
- 1/4 c. Milk
- Steep 1 sachet of Smith Teamaker Rooibos in 3 oz. of hot water (just off boil) for a full 5 minutes, agitating sachet in water often to promote strong extraction. Remove sachet, squeezing out all liquid.
- Pour into pre-heated espresso or small cup (small oolong-style glasses work great).
- Steam milk in separate pitcher. Top with tablespoon of milk foam. Enjoy.