Smith Love Potion
A seasonal concoction to help celebrate the holiday of love, the Smith Love Potion cocktail recipe includes our Limited Edition Lover's Leap in a creative ode to a classic Old Pal or Negroni. Imparting a bittersweet flavor from its Campari component, the Smith Love Potion has a beautiful red color that becomes even more stunning after adding a lemon twist garnish.
For Lover's Leap Reduction:
- 5 sachets Limited Edition Lover's Leap
- 16 ounces filtered water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 ounce Vodka (optional, lengthens shelf life)
- 2 ounces Lover's Leap reduction
- 1 ounce Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lemon twist garnish
- Bring water to a boil and add tea sachets. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove tea and add sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Let syrup rest and bring to room temperature. Add Vodka and store in refrigerator.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice and stir for 20 seconds.
- Strain and serve up in a coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.