Treat yourself to this complex twist on a country club classic. We combine Exceptional Black Iced Tea with balsamic vinegar, maple and lemon for a new style of “Palmer.” The perfect companion to your summer playlist.
- 4oz Exceptional Iced Tea*
- 3/4oz maple syrup
- Lemon wedge
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Amarena cherry for garnish
- Add Exceptional Iced Tea, maple syrup, lemon wedge and balsamic vinegar to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour (unstrained) into a collins glass.
- Garnish with an Amarena cherry.
*Exceptional Iced Tea:
- Bring 2 cups of freshly drawn spring or filtered water to a boil.
- Pour boiling water over one sachet of Exceptional Iced Tea.
- Steep 5 minutes.
- Remove sachet and add 2 cups of cool water for a total of 4 cups, or 1 quart, of iced tea.