Makes one 12oz latte
- 100g Mid Mountain drink chocolate
- 100g boiling water
- Add equal parts by weight chocolate and water to a beaker.
- Whisk or immersion blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bottle and leave on the counter.
Lover's Leap Chocolate Latte:
- 3 sachets of Lover's Leap
- 7.5oz half and half
- 1oz chocolate syrup
- Pink rose petals
- Warm latte cup
- Steep 3 Sachets of Lover's Leap in 100ml water.
- Water back up to 100ml after you pull sachets.
- Add 1oz of chocolate syrup.
- Steam half and half, fill cup to top.
- Garnish with pink rose petals