A sprinkle of glitter makes everything better. This sparkling latte is a true showstopper and will surely take center stage at your next tea party. For extra glamour, serve in cups as pink as the rose petals in Lover's Leap.
LOVER'S LEAP Glitter Latte
- ¼ cup Lovers Leap
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 sugar cubes
- ¼ cup whole cream
- 1 tablespoon rose cordial
- 1/8 teaspoon edible glitter
- Brew the lovers leap to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream, rose cordial, and edible glitter together just before soft peaks.
- Pour the hot tea over one sugar cube per cup. Top with the sweet rose soft top and finish with extra glitter and dried rose petals.