Raise a toast to Hanukkah with this seasonal sour starring Manischewitz—or "Mani" as it is often affectionately known—rye whiskey and our British Brunch black tea blend.
- 2 oz rye whiskey
- 1 oz Manischewitz
- 1 oz British Brunch
- .75 oz lemon juice
- 1 barspoon dark fruit jam (blackberry or blueberry)
- Steep 2 sachets of British Brunch in 8 oz of water just off the boil for 5 minutes. Discard sachets and let cool.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.
- Raise a toast and enjoy.