Add a decadent twist to your glass of sapphire blue Blackberry Jasmine iced tea with a slightly sweetened, dreamy and creamy cold foam.
BLACKBERRY JASMINE ICE TEA WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM COLD FOAM
Ingredients (Makes one 12 oz cup)
- 8oz Blackberry Jasmine Concentrate*
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2oz 1:1 simple syrup
- Blackberry and a sugar cube (optional)
- Spritz of orange blossom water (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Add heavy cream, 2% milk and simple syrup to a cup. Using a handheld milk frother, froth until a creamy foam is achieved.
- If desired, muddle one blackberry and one sugar cube in the bottom of a collins glass. Once muddled, fill glass with ice and add Blackberry Jasmine Concentrate.
- Gently pour or spoon cold foam over the top, finishing with a spritz of orange blossom water for extra oomph.
*Blackberry Jasmine Concentrate
- Bring 1 cup of spring or filtered water to 185°F.
- Pour hot water over one sachet of Blackberry Jasmine and steep for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove sachet and add 1 cup of cold water.