Blackberry Jasmine like you've never seen it before. This simple syrup concocted with our best-selling summertime iced tea will take your shaved ice (or vanilla ice cream or your next G&T) to the next level.
Blackberry Jasmine simple syrup
- 1 sachet of Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea
- 2 cups sugar
- Optional: 1 tsp sumac, 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorns
- Pour 16oz of 185 degree water over one sachet of Blackberry Jasmine. If using, add sumac and Sichuan peppercorns. Steep for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove sachet and add 2 cups of sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Drizzle over shave ice or vanilla ice cream with fresh blackberries.