Our most popular black tea blend, Lord Bergamot, gets a distinguished summer makeover in this fudgesicle recipe created by Karlee Flores of Olive & Artisan.
Lord Bergamot London Fog Fudgesicles
Ingredients (Makes 8)
- 4 sachets of Lord Bergamot
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Steep 4 sachets of Lord Bergamot in 2 cups of filtered water just off the boil for 5 minutes. Discard sachets.
- Pour 1/4 cup of brewed tea into a small bowl (note: you'll need the rest of the brewed tea at the next step, so please reserve.) then add corn starch and cocoa powder, whisking until smooth.
- Add remaining tea and sweetened condensed milk into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Once the mixture starts to steam, add the cocoa/corn starch mixture. Continue to cook, stirring to until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- Spray popsicle molds with cooking oil and pour mixture into molds, leaving about 1/4th inch of space from the top.
- Freeze over night.
- Option: Top with chocolate drizzle* and enjoy.
Add 1 cup chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons coconut oil into a non-stick or heavy bottomed sauce pan over low heat stirring frequently until chocolate is completely melted. Let cool 15 minutes before drizzling onto popsicles.