Move over mulled wine and cider, we have a delicious non-alcoholic festive drink everyone can enjoy! Being able to sip on this hibiscus spritz is a real treat that helps one appreciate the season.
- Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- Sanpellegrino Pompelmo
- Orange twist
- Cranberries for garnish (fresh or frozen)
- Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with water just off the boil in 250ml (1 cup). Add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water. Result is a 2x concentrate.
- Fill your favorite festive glass with ice
- Add 1 part tea concentrate and 2 parts Sanpellegrino Pompelmo to glass
- Add an orange twist and cranberries for garnish