Move over mulled wine, we have a delicious non-alcoholic festive drink for all. Sipping on this hibiscus spritz is a real treat that helps one appreciate the season. Looking for something a little more potent? Add your favorite spirit to this concoction for a spiked version.
- Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- Sanpellegrino Pompelmo (or quality grapefruit soda of your choice)
- Orange twist
- Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Fill your favorite festive glass with ice.
- Add 1 part tea concentrate and 2 parts Sanpellegrino Pompelmo to glass.
- Add an orange twist and cranberries for garnish.
*Merry Maker's Punch Concentrate:
Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with 250ml (1 cup) water just off the boil. After 5 minute steep, remove sachet and add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water.