Silent Night herbal infusion and fresh orange, cinnamon, mace, and clove syrup, steamed with half and half to create a little holiday gift to yourself.
Silent Night Latte
- 3 sachets of Silent Night
- 5/8oz Silent Night Syrup*
- 6oz milk
- Nutmeg (garnish)
- Cinnamon (garnish)
- Pour about 3oz boiling water over 3 sachets of Silent Night to make a concentrate, steep for 5 minutes and remove sachets.
- Add tea concentrate, milk and Silent Night syrup to a steaming pitcher and froth ingredients together.
- Pour into latte cup and top with freshly ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
*Silent Night Syrup
- 1 Clementine
- 1 tbsp Mace
- 1/2 tsp Clove
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 cups Organic Cane Sugar
- Combine all ingredients along with 16oz boiling water to a large heatproof vessel.
- Stir to dissolve sugar and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a clean, glass container.
- Refrigerate and use within 30 days.