To the canon of Tiki beverages, we humbly add the Tea Colada. Crafted with tea-infused white rum featuring Coconut Swizzle Iced Tea for a tea-ki twist. The iconic Piña Colada is the cocktail inspiration for Coconut Swizzle, so it was only right that we pay homage with our take on the classic.
- 1oz Coconut Swizzle infused white rum*
- 1/2oz navy strength rum
- 1 1/2oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2oz fresh orange juice
- 3/4oz cream of coconut (we recommend Coco Lopez)
- Whole nutmeg for garnish
- To a dry cocktail shaker, add tea-infused rum, navy strength rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut. Dry shake for 25 seconds.
- Double strain into a snifter glass or Tiki mug filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg.
*Coconut Swizzle Infused Rum
- Add 1 sachet of Coconut Swizzle to a 750ml bottle of white rum.
- Agitate every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- After one hour of steeping, discard sachet and reserve rum.