Our Tea-ki and Tonic brings to mind tropical beaches and warm sand between your toes. Simple syrup crafted using Coconut Swizzle Iced Tea is the star of this summertime mocktail. Whip up a batch to serve at your next game of beach blanket bingo.
Tea-ki and Tonic
- 1 1/2oz Coconut Swizzle Simple Syrup*
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tsp orgeat
- 6oz tonic water
- Orange twist, pineapple wedge and/or lemongrass for garnish (whichever suits your fancy)
- Fill a collins glass with ice and add Coconut Swizzle simple syrup, lime juice and orgeat.
- Top with tonic water and serve with your garnish of choice.
*Coconut Swizzle Simple Syrup
- Bring 8oz spring or filtered water to a boil (212 degrees).
- Pour hot water over one sachet of Coconut Swizzle and steep for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove sachet and add 1 cup of cane sugar. Stir until dissolved and let cool.