Soothing peppermint and licorice are invigorated by fresh ginger and a hint of Mike’s Hot Honey in this feel-good toddy. Perfect for when you’re under the weather or simply craving a bit of hygge in your day. Designed for a 12 oz to-go cup with no garnish, but feel free to add speared candied ginger for a little pizzazz.
Soothe Sayer Hot Toddy
- 2 sachets or 2 tsp of loose leaf Organic Soothe Sayer
- 6 grams thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Mike’s Hot Honey
- Combine ginger and tea in approximately 8 ounces (250 mL) of boiling water and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove ginger and tea. Water up to 11 ounces (325 mL) total.
- Stir in 1 level tsp of Mike’s Hot Honey and enjoy.