Also known as the Peachy Green Matcha Smoothie, this Smith Teamaker original recipe was initially envisioned as a vegan indulgence for Matcha lovers, but it can easily be made with dairy as well. Almond milk tends to pair best with Matcha, but soy milk or other milk alternatives will work well too.
Vegan Peach Matcha Smoothie
- 1 tbsp Matcha
- 4 scoops peach sorbet
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- Scoop sorbet into your blender, then pour milk over the sorbet.
- Sift Matcha powder over the ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Divide between two cups and enjoy.
- To make an individual Matcha smoothie serving, use 1 teaspoon of Matcha and 2 scoops of sorbet.
- Because Matcha is in powder form, it tends to clump when it comes in contact with moisture. To ensure there are no clumps in your Matcha, feel free to whisk it with a small amount of water before combining it with other milkshake ingredients. Find our guide for whisking Matcha here.
- This recipe can also be made with other stone fruit or melon flavors. Consider adding fresh peaches if in season.