This classic brunch cocktail just got a festive makeover. With only 3 ingredients, it's sure to do it's fair share of making the holidays merry and bright.
- Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- Dash of simple syrup (if desired)
- Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with water just off the boil in 250ml (1 cup). Add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water. Result is a 2x concentrate.
- In a coupe or champagne flute, fill ¼ of the glass with Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate
- Top the remaining ¾ of the glass with prosecco
- Sweeten to taste