Move over pumpkin spice and make room for Black Lavender Fog. Awaken your senses with a touch of aromatics balanced with a little energy boost for the perfect morning breakfast or warming afternoon pick-me-up. Breathe deeply and you'll be whisked away to the enchanting lavender fields of Provence.
- 2 sachets of Black Lavender
- 6 ounces of freshly boiled water
- 1/2 to 5/8 oz. simple syrup*
- 4 ounces of steamed or warmed milk
- Steep 2 sachets of Black Lavender tea for 5 minutes in freshly boiled water; cover to keep hot.
- Remove sachets and stir in simple syrup. (1/2 oz. is sweet enough but 5/8 oz. will bring out more full flavors)
- Steam or warm milk.
- Top beverage with the steamed or warmed milk and enjoy!
*To make simple syrup, mix equal parts hot water and sweetener of choice until fully dissolved. Let cool.