An achievement of latte perfection in balancing Darjeeling teas with the sweetness of Jacobsen Co Caramel and a touch of flakey salt.
Bungalow Crème Caramel
- 2 sachets of Bungalow
- 6oz of freshly boiled water
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Jacobsen Co Caramel sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 4oz of steamed or warmed milk
- 1 pinch of Jacobsen’s Sea Salt (optional)
- Steep 2 sachets of Bungalow tea for 5 minutes in freshly boiled water; cover to keep hot.
- Remove sachets and add caramel to tea.
- Add sugar and stir until caramel and sugar are dissolved.
- Steam or warm milk.
- Top beverage with the steamed or warmed milk.
- Add a small pinch of Jacobsen’s Sea Salt (optional) and enjoy.