Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh Glacier
Like a soda fountain favorite of yesteryear, this autumnal cream float is indulgent and silky smooth. This deliciously unexpected beverage features our beloved seasonal blend, Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh, which combines the creamy flavor of Pacific Northwest grown peppermint leaves with rich cacao nibs, aged pu-erh and flavorful orange peel.
- 2oz Sweetened Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh Concentrate*
- 3 1/2oz Tonic Water
- 1/2oz Cream
- Orange Peel
- Fill rocks glass with ice.
- Add tonic water and Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh concentrate to ice.
- Add cream to a dry cocktail shaker and shake (without ice) until cream is slightly stretched, about 15-20 seconds.
- Layer shaken cream gently on top of tonic mixture.
- Express orange peel over top the drink and garnish.
*Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh Concentrate
- 4 sachets Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh
- 2 TBSP Demerara Sugar
- Combine Chocolate Peppermint Pu-erh sachets and Demerara sugar in a jar and add 16oz water just off the boil.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain and let cool.