A lucky blend of cereal milk, matcha and fairy dust. Perfect for a St. Patty's Day treat, or whenever you need a little boost of nostalgia. It’s magically delicious.
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Matcha, depending on preference
- Freshly drawn filtered water at 175℉
- 8 ounces cereal milk*
- 5/8 ounce simple syrup (optional)
- Freeze dried strawberries or pineapple, ground to a fine powder
- Measure matcha powder and sift into a 12 ounce latte cup or bowl.
- Add 1 ounce of water at 175℉ to create a concentrate.
- Mix with a matcha whisk or electric frother to remove any clumps. Continue whisking until no visible powder remains.
- Add simple syrup if using.
- Steam/warm cereal milk and pour into mixture.
- Add 100g Lucky Charms to a 1000ml beaker.
- Fill to 1000ml mark with 2% milk (or plant based alternative).
- Mix to combine and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve/cheesecloth and gently apply pressure to remove all the milk.
- Mix until uniform.
- Can be kept for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.