A fun and refreshing cocktail recipe with an invigorating Smith twist. Using our lively, palate-pleasing Mediterranean Mint Iced Tea as the backbone to this fresh patio sipper, makes this southern classic even more charming.
- 1 scant oz. Mediterranean Mint Syrup
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 oz. bourbon
- Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- To highball glass or silver Julep cup, add minted simple syrup, then 1 cup crushed ice, bourbon, and splash of water.
- Add enough of remaining ice to almost fill glass.
- Stir well and garnish with mint sprig.
- Steep one sachet of Mediterranean Mint Iced Tea in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes.
- Remove sachet and add 2 cups of sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate.