Enjoy these festive ice cubes in your zero-proof Merry Maker's Spritz, as décor for your holiday punch bowl or in a rocks glass with a splash of bourbon or vodka. As you sip, these Merry Maker's ice cubes will slowly melt into your beverage of choice, imparting notes of cranberry, honey and spice. Bottoms up!
Merry Maker's Ice Cubes
- Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Orange, sliced into wheels and then into quarters
- Pour Merry Maker's Punch concentrate into 2x2 inch ice cube tray or ice tray of your choice.
- Add cranberries, rosemary sprigs, orange peel or any other edible garnishes of your choice.
- Carefully place in your freezer to set for several hours.
- Add to your favorite festive holiday beverages.
*Merry Maker's Punch Concentrate
Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with 250ml (1 cup) water just off the boil. After 5 minute steep, remove sachet and add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water.