- 2oz white rum
- 1 oz Pineapple Green Simple syrup*
- 5-6 mint leaves, expressed and torn
- 1 lime
- Splash of sparkling water
- Lots of ice
- Add the simple syrup* and mint leaves, muddle together until lime juice is expressed and mint is fragrant.
- Add rum and stir together.
- Fill glass with ice, then top with sparkling water and give a quick stir. Garnish with lime and mint. Cheers!
Pineapple Green Simple Syrup
- Steep 1 sachet of Pineapple Green in 2 cups of water.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and stir to combine.
- In a large glass squeeze juice of one whole lime into a Collins glass and drop-in one-half lime.