A tea-infused take on the classic Mojito. Riding a perfect wave of full-bodied Chinese green tea, this fresh taste of paradise lands with a splash of pineapple, peach and vanilla.
Pineapple Green Mojito
- 2oz white rum
- 1oz Pineapple Green Simple syrup*
- 5-6 mint leaves, expressed and torn
- 1 lime
- Splash of sparkling water
- Lots of ice
- Add simple syrup* and mint leaves, muddle together until lime juice is expressed and mint is fragrant.
- Add rum and stir together.
- Fill glass with ice, then top with sparkling water and give a quick stir. Garnish with lime and mint.
*Pineapple Green Simple Syrup
- Steep 1 sachet of Pineapple Green in 2 cups of water.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and stir to combine.
- Let cool.