Enjoy a zesty moment of self-care compliments of Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea, housemade passionfruit syrup and Tiki bitters. Served on the rocks with island flair, this passionate combination will leave you crushing for more.
- 1 part Passionfruit Hibiscus Punch syrup*
- 2 parts sparkling water
- Tiki Bitters (optional)
- Add Passionfruit Hibiscus Punch syrup and sparkling water to a rocks glass and gently top with ice.
- Top with 3 dashes of Tiki Bitters if desired.
*Passionfruit Hibiscus Punch Syrup
- 1 pouch Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 8oz frozen passionfruit chunks
- Steep one sachet of Hibiscus Mango in 8oz of water just off the boil for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar to Hibiscus Mango concentrate and stir to incorporate.
- In a blender, add Hibiscus Mango sugar mixture and frozen passionfruit, blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture and refrigerate for up to 1 month.