We enlisted the talented ladies behind Public Provisions, a cocktail development and bartending duo based in Portland, to create three complex cocktails incorporating our signature iced teas in honor of National Iced Tea Day on July 10. Whether you gravitate towards strong, bitter and stirred or something light and refreshing, these cocktails are sure to inspire creativity and step up your cocktail game.
Tropic Summer Cocktail Recipe
- .50 oz unaged cachaça
- .75 oz Aperol
- 1 oz Lillet Rose
- .75 oz Smith Big Hibiscus tea syrup
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit peel.
- To make Big Hibiscus tea syrup: Bring 12 ounces of freshly drawn filtered water to a boil in a medium saucepan and remove from heat. Add Big Hibiscus iced tea sachet and steep for 5 minutes. Remove sachet and add 4 cups of sugar. Stir until dissolved and add 20 oz of filtered water. Bottle, date and refrigerate.