We crafted this foolproof and crushable all-day sipper with our caffeine-free Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea. Perfect for these lengthening summer days. Bright and crisp and quaffable. Make sure to add just a touch of memories about pool parties and little-league baseball games for best results.
- 2oz Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea concentrate*
- 4-6oz sparkling water (we used Topo Chico)
- ½oz simple syrup**
- ¼ Lime
- Squeeze and drop a ¼ lime into the bottom of a 12oz glass.
- Fill with cracked or crushed ice. Add simple syrup and sparkling water (leaving room for tea concentrate).
- Top with the Hibiscus Mango concentrate. Add additional sparkling water if there is room left in the glass.
- Garnish with a citrus wheel of your choosing.
*Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea Concentrate
- Bring spring or freshly drawn filtered water to a boil (212 degrees).
- Steep 1 oversized sachet of Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea in 8oz of water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea and water back up to 8oz. Let cool. Will make enough concentrate for 4 mocktails.