- Measure 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder and sift into 12oz latte cup.
- Add room temp filtered water to create a concentrate. See Note*
- Mix with electric frother or Matcha whisk to remove any clumps.
- Add simple syrup to taste.
- Pour 8-9oz of cold milk over Matcha concentrate.
- Pour mixture over ice and enjoy.
*Note: The purpose of the water is to dilute the green matcha powder and whisk it into a liquid-like paste. The water does not need to be hot for this extraction to work. Therefore our preference is to use cool water so that the ice will not melt and dilute our iced matcha beverage.