Taking inspiration from the traditional boozy beverage of European Christmas markets, Merry Maker's Mulled Wine is a twist on a classic. Instead of the typical red wine, we opt for a semi-sweet Riesling, allowing the flavors of hibiscus and spice in Merry Maker's Punch take center stage. Working in perfect harmony, a bit of wine warmed with a bit of Merry Maker's Punch is all you need to make this quintessentially cozy concoction.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 liter (4 cups) Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- 1 750ml bottle Riesling
- 7 1/2 oz simple syrup (optional)
- Orange (cut into wheels)
- Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Add Merry Maker's Punch concentrate and Riesling to a heavy bottomed pot and heat on low until warm.
- Add simple syrup if desired.
- Garnish with oranges and cranberries and serve in your favorite glass or mug.
*Merry Maker's Punch Concentrate (double recipe):
Make a double recipe of Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping two sachets for 5 minutes with 500ml (2 cups) water just off the boil. After 5 minute steep, remove sachets and add 500ml (2 cups) of cold water.