A cold weather favorite taken to a new level with our Merry Maker's Punch, cheering with notes of cranberry, honey and spice. Mulled Merry Maker's Punch is sure to be a table topping favorite for the holiday season. Add a touch of Bourbon for a little extra one-two punch.
Mulled Merry Maker’s Punch
- Merry Maker’s Punch concentrate*
- Apple Cider
- Cinnamon stick
- Orange (cut into wheels)
- Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Bourbon (optional)
- Add equal parts Merry Maker's Punch concentrate and apple cider to a pot, add cinnamon stick and heat on low until warm.
- Add orange wheels and cranberries (as many as your heart desires) and serve in your favorite mug or heat proof glass.
- Optional boozy version: Add your favorite spirit (we love a splash of Bourbon) just before serving.
*Merry Maker's Punch Concentrate
Make Merry Maker’s tea concentrate by steeping one sachet for 5 minutes with 250ml (1 cup) water just off the boil. After 5 minute steep, remove sachet and add 250ml (1 cup) of cold water.