We paired white rum with our White Petal blend, then added a combination of fresh peaches and strawberries for a sangria that captures the sweet essence of summer. Mix up a batch as a last minute addition to your 4th of July BBQ and thank us later.
White Petal Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 12 ounces White Petal tea concentrate*
- 1/2 bottle (12oz) dry white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12oz) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, mix sugar and white rum until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except Lemon-Lime soda); stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve over ice and top up with Lemon-lime soda.
*White Petal Concentrate
Steep 3 sachets of White Petal in 12 ounces of 185-degree water for 3 minutes. Remove sachets and let cool.